please dont sell

Lol I been hated since I started. First week I was there I posted a for sale ad in a general thread. Had no Idea at all you couldn't do this. Was new to the forum, been stalking me ever since..

Lol I been hated since I started. First week I was there I posted a for sale ad in a general thread. Had no Idea at all you couldn't do this. Was new to the forum, been stalking me ever since..

How dare you make a mistake in the first week. Didn't you read the vague intelligible rules. Also you made the mod move your thread. Surprise he didn't ban you right there because he had to exert effort.:P

I am glad it has been a success!  I want to thank you all for being so active here too!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an accidental double sales post on tpt. Let's see how long it takes to get banned this time lol,

I stopped loading the page because I forgot to add my hard goods so I added them then resumed to post the add and it double posted. Completely un intentional.

We have a local forum that is run by out of control mods I can say from first hand experience that once the sponsors and the corps get a hold they will make everything change.Luckily the sponsors on the other one where I am a member is all a bunch of very nice and laid back guys same as here!And yes +1 please don't ever sell the forum and if you do stipulate that the long term members become part of the mod team.

I was cool with a few of the old and gone Mods. Can't say the same with these current Mods. Go check my infractions LMAO.

Lol speedie we have all been banned. Its crazy lately.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Damn... for real? Where have I been? lol been too busy with taking care of shrimp, family, and going fishing keeps one away from the forums.  

Yea man they banned me for linking to my facebook discus fan page. I put that I had extra stuff for sale and got banned for that....yea they are stalking my facebook page... Others pretty much the same getting banned for asking for clarification on rules. Lots of dumb things lol. But yea when your list going up and live? Got some orders to place lol

Sounds fair to me ;)

The "to-be" put me to work this weekend... jeez she can crack a whip lol

Sadly my male blue gularis has a bad case of dropsy, he seems to be swimming ok, but at this point I am just monitoring the others in the tank... I really think the females may have been the cause sadly 

at this point, when you can visibly see signs of dropsy the likely hood of recovery is slim to none. I may end up euthanizing him, but I've put a divider in the tank for now as a hope to be able to reduce the stress and let him either recover or die in peace