please dont sell

lol I will see what I can do :).  I would make sure to at least get counter offers from you guys first hehe.

Yea definitely, I've had major problems recently with a mod on TPT. They also don't respond to emails if you ever have problems. Long story short got double charged membership. A mod there didn't like that I called him out, he stalked my Facebook I had in my signature which was a fan discus page. I posted about the food and 15 mins later he banned me for linking to a sales page. Really? Yea it happened and they have ignored all my requests. So yea don't sell the forum lol. From what I gathered they are from Canada and a firm.

Lol try playing a app game long term. I had one that I play for over a year kind of like age of empires. The people who "donated" got hugely better service when solving issues and we're heavily overlooked while cheating. Since I refused to pay money I had to be amazingly nice to the mods to get anything done...

Well that and allow the programing nerds I knew in the same to set up a computer run program that played for me for hours at a time. Lol.

Chris

Yea definitely, I've had major problems recently with a mod on TPT. They also don't respond to emails if you ever have problems. Long story short got double charged membership. A mod there didn't like that I called him out, he stalked my Facebook I had in my signature which was a fan discus page. I posted about the food and 15 mins later he banned me for linking to a sales page. Really? Yea it happened and they have ignored all my requests. So yea don't sell the forum lol. From what I gathered they are from Canada and a firm.

Did he ever give you a warning for selling outside the for sale section? Or first time and the hammer dropped?

Yea man first time, I had a minor infraction when I first signed up. Posted a sales ad in the wrong place. Was a year or so ago. I figured out the Facebook thing on my own, only thing I posted on there in a week on TPT.

Geez he didn't even like show you the evidence just boom ban.

There a few of us on here who got banned all in the same week lmao

TPT has gone down hill in the last 6 months I was a good place years ago when I first joined. Now there are alot of jerks, nay sayers and personal attacks on there lately. Also what ever you don't disagree with a long time active member it's a one way ticket to getting a warning.

Also on a side note did I miss something is this forum for sale or some thing?

Geez he didn't even like show you the evidence just boom ban.

There a few of us on here who got banned all in the same week lmao

Yea man heard you got banned its why I posted lol. I got the notification I had a message opened the forum and it says banned until the 27th for not responding to mods. That guys out of line. Like literally stalking my Facebook come on.

I know how I could get banned in a second.... sadly a previous arguement is held against me so i have a very short leash over there

Better than getting stalked on other sites. Who has time for that lol. Didn't even know it was wrong. I mean I did post a for sale on my own fan page. What if someone else posted it, he knows my real name then because it was a post under my name lol

yup oh well life goes on! :)

just sad after 8+ years there I get the boot...  longer then half the mods there...

You get perm ban? Yea that's what I said I'll be on posting ads but that's it. I do pretty good on the sale ads there. Aquabids been slow. Funny Amazon I'm selling more food than anything

Lol thought I was the only one. Didn't want to tell anyone until,I realized it was bogus. Funny thing was it's all the same mod banning us. He violates the policy of food by having logos. Which is another thing they fail to tell you. Lol end of rant