BEST pump for multiple sponge filters ?!

check out Alita Industries 15 LPM

I have it, very quiet. I run about 10 tanks with sponge filters on it. 

I also have an Alita 40 LPM, it's much louder.

If you don't see yourself going farther than 8 outlets, then Hygger Pumps have a good rep.  (https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B075653ZL2/?coliid=IQTA2NMAUSKVG&colid=21UX9TH331DWV&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it)  Hooking it up to a manifold you should be good to go.

That being said, Linear Piston Pumps are fantastic for running several outputs.  I highly recommend Jehmco/Medo pumps.  While they may cost a bit, the technology is superior to Linear Diaphragm or Diaphragm Pumps overall & they require little to no maintenance to run 8-10 years.  The LPH26 would do just fine for double your current requirements, but for the price you might consider the LPH45.  You would want to bleed off the excess air.  

http://www.jehmco.com/html/central_air_pumps.html

26 minutes ago, HumanArtRebel1020 said:

So what about my chemical filtration  guys ? How would I incorporate this with sponge filters.. I would love to use bio rings and carbon . Is it necessary for a good shrimp tank?

No real need in a shrimp tank, but if you need it for a period of time you could always add a bag of purigen hanging in the output of the sponge filter.  Or you could look at utilizing Quanvee Sponge Filters.