Free Süsswassertang

extrabitter

Trying to clean out the tanks a little bit. I have about 10-15 packages of Subwassertang / Süsswassertang -- for free, or if you want a larger portion, just trade me anything. You pay shipping, actual costs. I don't want money in return. Just a way to say thanks for all of the information I've received over the years by reading through the forums.

Pic: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LS9pTF2n9UwdHTbf8

About the Süsswassertang -- I've had it for almost 3 years, starting from a golf ball sized package that came with my first set of fire red neos that I received from a forum member. It's grown exponentially over that time to where I currently have it spread across 35 gallons of heavily planted tanks (mosly Süsswassertang). After cleaning up, I now have a 3 gallon bucket with more Süsswassertang than I can use, and this is the second time I've gotten rid of a sizable chunk. My tanks are low tech (LED lights, filters, heat -- no CO2), water is at 76-80 degrees, and higher pH (avg 7.8). There may be tiny snails (don't know what they're called, but they never grow bigger than a sesame seed), and I think I have all of the fish and shrimp fry out, but the just-born neo shrimp or endlers get a little too small for me to see. 

I have used Süsswassertang free-floating (personal favorite, until it overwhelms), I've tied it to rocks or logs to try to be creative (mixed success), and I've even tried wrapping it up in hairnets to make round balls. I wouldn't recommend the hairnet option with fish, as I've seen an Endler get caught, but it's done great in shrimp-only tanks. The shrimp love it, as do my bettas, and it gives the endler fry a good hiding spot. 

For free: I'll give you a good sized ball. You pay shipping. Up until supplies last.

For trade: I'll give you a double sized ball. I'll take just about anything in return. Plants, shrimp, snails, food (no copper please), etc. Anything you have extras of that I can reuse.

I plan on making one or two trips to the post office this week to mail, I'm hoping to get rid of this in one or two shots. Everything will be packaged in ziploc bags with a wet paper towel, and the ziploc in a bubble wrap envelope. 

Trying to clean out the tanks a little bit. I have about 10-15 packages of Subwassertang / Süsswassertang -- for free, or if you want a larger portion, just trade me anything. You pay shipping, actual costs. I don't want money in return. Just a way to say thanks for all of the information I've received over the years by reading through the forums.
  Pic: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LS9pTF2n9UwdHTbf8   About the Süsswassertang -- I've had it for almost 3 years, starting from a golf ball sized package that came with my first set of fire red neos that I received from a forum member. It's grown exponentially over that time to where I currently have it spread across 35 gallons of heavily planted tanks (mosly Süsswassertang). After cleaning up, I now have a 3 gallon bucket with more Süsswassertang than I can use, and this is the second time I've gotten rid of a sizable chunk. My tanks are low tech (LED lights, filters, heat -- no CO2), water is at 76-80 degrees, and higher pH (avg 7.8). There may be tiny snails (don't know what they're called, but they never grow bigger than a sesame seed), and I think I have all of the fish and shrimp fry out, but the just-born neo shrimp or endlers get a little too small for me to see.    I have used Süsswassertang free-floating (personal favorite, until it overwhelms), I've tied it to rocks or logs to try to be creative (mixed success), and I've even tried wrapping it up in hairnets to make round balls. I wouldn't recommend the hairnet option with fish, as I've seen an Endler get caught, but it's done great in shrimp-only tanks. The shrimp love it, as do my bettas, and it gives the endler fry a good hiding spot.    For free: I'll give you a good sized ball. You pay shipping. Up until supplies last.   For trade: I'll give you a double sized ball. I'll take just about anything in return. Plants, shrimp, snails, food (no copper please), etc. Anything you have extras of that I can reuse.   I plan on making one or two trips to the post office this week to mail, I'm hoping to get rid of this in one or two shots. Everything will be packaged in ziploc bags with a wet paper towel, and the ziploc in a bubble wrap envelope. 
I am interested. New to the group. How do I private message you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk