Goodies from The Shrimp Tank

Tanman19az

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

how do your shrimp like the benibachi food?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your photos aren't loading for me.

My photos are HUGE, If you are on a phone and not in wifi it might take a bit to load. Other than that I don't know, just the file size is enormous. I really need to make them smaller. Sorry!

Will: Here's a link to the imgur album, maybe it will load for you in there. http://imgur.com/a/SZekg

Also, Thanks 35ppt! :)

My photos are HUGE, If you are on a phone and not in wifi it might take a bit to load. Other than that I don't know, just the file size is enormous. I really need to make them smaller. Sorry!

Will: Here's a link to the imgur album, maybe it will load for you in there. http://imgur.com/a/SZekg

Also, Thanks 35ppt! :)

You could use tinypic.com

There's a option to select how big you want your picture to be.

Just got in an order from Will and it was great! Got some Blue Diamonds and Yellow Neos and they came in looking healthy and active! Also, got a variety of Cholla wood and (having seen only the 1" cane variety) oh my god are the Teddy Bear (2" diameter) pieces amazing!!! Everyone that has seen them think the foot long Teddy Bears are awesome. Amazing service as usual!

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you liked the large Teddy Bear Cholla... it really does put the other stuff to shame.

• 3 months later...