For Sale - Live (Shrimps, Fish, Plants)

miwu

I will be listing all live animals and plants that I have available for sale here. Please feel free to ask any question or request photos. I will do my best to clarify anything as needed. I will also try to update this list as often as possible.

Shrimps:

Red Nose Shrimps - $7.00 each
AS CRS - $3.00 each
Mischlings - $4.00 each
BKK's/Pandas - $18.00 each

Fish:

Apistogramma cacatuoides 1"+ Males - $8.00 each

Plants:

Shipping and Guarantee:
For most orders, shipping will be $15.00 for USPS Priority shipping or $40.00 for USPS Priority Express shipping. Live arrival guarantee is only valid if your package arrives within two days, regardless of the shipping method that you choose. If anything arrives dead, please provide clear photos of the dead animals or plants in their original, unopened packaging within two hours of delivery time (indicated by USPS tracking service). Once DOA and abidance of the policies are confirmed and verified, I will send the order once more for the shipping cost or issue a refund on the value of the dead animals or plants. By purchasing, you agree to the above stated policies. :)

I can tell you, his shrimp are excellent. Got them all safe and sound. Got a great deal. The quality was great.

The packaging was done right with stryofoam around the inside of the whole box, wrapped in newspaper

with a cooling pack in two breather bags. The shrimp acclimated fine and are now in their new home.

Thank you miwu!  Great Job, would buy again anytime!

I can tell you, his shrimp are excellent. Got them all safe and sound. Got a great deal. The quality was great.

The packaging was done right with stryofoam around the inside of the whole box, wrapped in newspaper

with a cooling pack in two breather bags. The shrimp acclimated fine and are now in their new home.

Thank you miwu!  Great Job, would buy again anytime!

Thank you! I appreciate that. Good luck with your new shrimps!

The German Blue Rams were very healthy and some of the best stock I have seen in a while. I got some moss as well that was very green and very healthy. Dealing with Mike was an absolute delight as he is courteous and expeditious on replies. I would gladly do business with him again and highly recommend others to do so as well. 

regarding your GBR, do you start from wild type?

I got some F2 long time ago. really like it. now I only have one female left.

The German Blue Rams were very healthy and some of the best stock I have seen in a while. I got some moss as well that was very green and very healthy. Dealing with Mike was an absolute delight as he is courteous and expeditious on replies. I would gladly do business with him again and highly recommend others to do so as well.

Thank you! It's an honor to receive a feedback like that. I look forward to dealing with you again! :)

regarding your GBR, do you start from wild type?

I got some F2 long time ago. really like it. now I only have one female left.

Hi James, I started with Joe Gargas' fish. I really liked the quality of his rams. I can definitely try to pick out a male for you if you'd like one.

Hi James, I started with Joe Gargas' fish. I really liked the quality of his rams. I can definitely try to pick out a male for you if you'd like one. 

Definitely I will do it later with some other thing from you to keep the shipping cost low.

I may miss the photo of your GBR, could you share the parents photo?

Just got a crappy picture of the dad up there. :)

Looking good.

Here is male I had two years ago.

post-231-0-57214100-1410037697_thumb.jpg

Love those patterns especially the ones on their faces.

It's only 4 months old at the time I took the photo.

it colors up very nicely few months later, but unfortunately I can't find any other photo now. I missed it.

I will try again later sometime.

I heard GBR has short life span, but my lonely female is about 2 years and 4 months old, and still looks healthy.

Mike just wanted to throw you an update. My male was in heaven with the ladies. Now I am happy to report that he is mated up and eggs are being fertilized as I type this. Thanks again for the wonderful females!

That's wonderful to hear! Did you house him with three females? Dang he is lucky ;) Not sure if they need a few tries before they get it right but they sure are moving fast! Will you be taking the eggs out or have them raise the fry?

Yeah there was a lot of competition even the juvenile was try taking a jab. I am planning to see how the rents do and if need be I will take them out to another tank. Right now the dad is protecting the eggs and mom is near the other ladies on the other side of the tank. Women... LOL

LOL that happens in my tank too. The male is always the one taking care of the babies... Good luck with them! I'd love to see a post in the fish section if you'd like to share your pictures and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! It's an honor to receive a feedback like that. I look forward to dealing with you again! :)

Joe gargas has some excellent rams, professional packing to it was crazy. I bought 2 trios of gbr and goldens they have all colored up nice and hopefully getting a spawn here soon!

35byp1c.jpg

Here is a pic of my male and his former old lady(rip). Update on the eggs, they were someone's lunch.

:/ yeah, I don't feel like blue rams are good at defending their eggs/fry. You definitely want to leave some lights on overnight if you haven't done that already. But try raising the fry artificially if you can!

Joe gargas has some excellent rams, professional packing to it was crazy. I bought 2 trios of gbr and goldens they have all colored up nice and hopefully getting a spawn here soon!

Agreed. His rams are amazing. The only downside is that I had to wait two weeks after winning his auctions to get my fish, and the fish were small. But to my surprise they started breeding in less than a month, so I can't really complain about anything. Joe has quality rams for sure!

I lost my blue ram yesterday.... She was my favorite fish...

D: how did she go? Did you need a new favorite fish? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she show any signs of bloating? When I lost the first female, it was thought to be gastrointestinal. Color and everything was normal, just slight bloating which I fed peas to help relieve. Woke up to find her dead.

The 3 females I got from Mike are doing great and I am extremely happy with the acquisition.

Did she show any signs of bloating? When I lost the first female, it was thought to be gastrointestinal. Color and everything was normal, just slight bloating which I fed peas to help relieve. Woke up to find her dead.

The 3 females I got from Mike are doing great and I am extremely happy with the acquisition.

Good to hear. Do you feed your rams bbs? I've had a few die from bloating and I think it's the bbs eggs, but not sure of course.