Mosura Graze - The Official Snowflake Shrimp Food

Tanman19az

Very interesting!  I remember seeing a white fungus growing on Manzanita wood when it is first introduced into a tank but I can't recall if the shrimp ate it or not. 

That mold you get on DW initially is like candy for shrimp. Add some snails if it gets out of control.

Nice leaf list :) almost any fruit tree leaves are good as long no pesticides were used.

Personally I don't use Graze, I've tried it and my shrimp ate it half-heartedly. Thanks to Wil at theshrimptank.com for sending me a taste.

Nice to see some familiar names here

Sent while on the go...

Graze is soybean shells so if you deshelled them it would probably work well :)

• 3 weeks later...

This Mosura graze is awesome for babies and juvies. They all gather around the spots I dump the graze pellets. I don't feed on my water change days but I do drop 2-3 pellets of graze and it lasts a good week or so until the next WC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for not keeping up with the forum. The fermentation was a bust. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Just soak the beans for a day, they will not spoil that quickly. Then just extract the shell by squeezing the bean with your fingers and let it sink in the tank.

Don't put more than 3-4 shells.