SL Blue Wizard

ShrimpSageMode

Ch3fb0yrdee is

I've never tried it, but it is supposed to be really good.

You know I can't afford to pay for your advertisements, right?! LOL!

But, really applicate you directing to me. Pro bono [emoji1]

66644a1d28c5604d417ad1da9b0d9bc4.jpg

I've been testing a lot of products and have industry equally or comparable products to compare against.

It's really interesting to me to find differences or none at all, from brand to brand.

My fav example is the difference between the quality of SL Aqua snowflake, and Zebulon brand...

One does look like snow on the substrate, the other looks like mushy slightly dirted snow.

86a22f7c81206695ec392eab999b7652.jpg

Here's what I came up with when I did the math for dosing using the squirting style bottle the SL Aqua Blue Wizard utilizes. Target of 5 dGH.

17f92518d93812194a4c5ec2b9049b4c.jpg

I used an API test tube and measured the distance from the bottom to the 5 ml line and did the math, marked the 2ml line with a red sharpie and used that to fill and pour into and gallon of distilled.

3 full presses squirted out right and 2ml.

After trying this several times, to see if the squirts were consistent. It did vary slightly but very close to the line.

After mixing the liquid with the gallon of distilled, the measurements were:

TDS 150 ppm

GH 4.5

I'm very happy with the accuracy of the directions. It takes a minute to convert the size and measurements down to a gallon but after I looked it over alluded tested it out, I wasn't surpised.

I was surprised with the accuracy of the squirting consistency, very good stuff. Will last a long time :)

science!

the 500ml bottle of SL-Aqua liquid remineralizer is the way to go. I will be placing a large order of these shortly.

I think the 500ml bottle is much better option than the 2 small tantora and shirakura bottles.

not that they arent great but such small bottles dont last as long as a 500ml bottle.

Agreed. The quality of Tantora gets the benefit of the doubt from me as I've been using their products for some time now.

But there's definitely more bang for the buck with sl blue wizard.

After a few months of testing the sl by itself, I'm going to incorporate the other tantora liquids into the dosing regime for sl blue wizard remineralized tanks.

Will be changing most of my tanks over with this ^^b

Lol. I just ordered MK blue diamond, got confused with blue wizard, two with blue in the name! How does wizard compare to diamond?

What is the name of the SL liquid for saluwesi you mentioned ?

Lol. I just ordered MK blue diamond, got confused with blue wizard, two with blue in the name! How does wizard compare to diamond?

What is the name of the SL liquid for saluwesi you mentioned ?

I'm not sure about diamond. I havent tested it out yet, but seems to be lots of positive feedback out there.

SLAqua remineralizer in 500ml bottle will last you a really long time and is priced similar to 250ml blue diamond.

sulawesi version is red bottle. not sure if it has a name difference other than sulawesi version.