Pinto question

That was a easyer way to say it..

Im finnally starting to understand it all.. Wuhuuu..

Is there a "picture" chart for pintos like the ones for Taiwan and CBS/CRS to tell the difference or are there only the 6 variations soothing shrimp posted..?

I *think* the zebra pinto is also called keyboard.  Can someone confirm or say otherwise?

For further clarification, I'll use a quote from ineke:

"Tibee - is a hybrid between a Tiger ( OEBT - orange eye blue tiger ) or also blonde tiger- and usually a Taiwan Bee ( TB) but some use crystals- CBS (Crystal Black Shrimp) and CRS ( Crystal Red Shrimp) with the Tiger

TaiTibee - is a Tibee crossed back to a Taiwan Bee

Pinto - is a color and type of Taitibee"

I have about 10 Blonde OEBTs, I think I may introduce a couple of them to my TBs.

In my 30G I have 10 OEBT and 6 TBs (BKK & WR) will let them do their thing and see what I get.

GreenTeam are they Blue OEBT or blondes? If blue, I will do the same with my blondes and we can compare what would be the best route when creating Tibees.

I have recently bred male blue oebt to female crs mischling. Babies are only a couple weeks old but I have seen a few all red with white stripes. I have heard tibees change colors frequently so we will see how they look in a couple months. I will try to get a pic but it will probably be another couple weeks before they start showing themselves.

My next project will be female (female oebt x male royal) bred with male shadow mosura. Will also be breeding male shadow mosura to female royal. Will be using my new 20 long to house shrimp and using my 12" cube and 12 long for selective breeding. Working to have all tanks at similar neutral parameters.

• 2 weeks later...

GreenTeam are they Blue OEBT or blondes? If blue, I will do the same with my blondes and we can compare what would be the best route when creating TibI

I have a mix of blondes & blue. I don't think I will do selective breeding right away just let them do their thing. After F1 then I will start selecting pairs.

• 4 weeks later...