anyone else?

aquariumlover10

Ive gotten mine from my lfs and been collecting for 2 years ....too expensive on line...

As far saving $$ on rock, go part live part dry. Dry rock is cheaper by far...18lbs shipped was $35.

With low bioload needs (like sexies), you wont needs as much live rock to get started.

I wouldn't put a clown of any sort in a tank smaller than 30g...and I personally wont get another clown. Mine were mean and kinda evil.

Dartfish are also jumpers, make sure youve got a screen or a lid

I thought the same about clowns. ....I had a pair in my tank when it was in a 55g hex last year. First 3 months awesone fish.....then puberty kicked in. They killed a clown goby, a hectors goby, and tortured a tailspot blenny almost to death. I evicted them and had a new tank lined up....literally had remove every rock in my tank to get them out. Good luck with a clown

Mine were ocellaris. ...the "nice ones"....so glad I skipped trying a tomato clown in that tank! From the reefs ive seen with successful clowns, size and space matter. As well as other tough tank mates....

Dartfish are cute, but not tough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...