Anyone want to write some articles about Srhimp in exchange for Shrimp Products?

OblongShrimp

Looking for some people who want to write articles in exchange for shrimp products :)

Humm, what shrimp products?

Store credit for my site so you can buy whatever you need (that I carry) :)

I am looking for articles vs individual product reviews.  I would be interested in an article about certain product lines though where you go in depth about the various products in the line.

Jadenlea,  I would love articles about your struggles with keeping shrimp but I think they should ultimately describe how you were able to fix the problem that was causing the issues (to give people hope ;) )

Sounds great!

• 4 weeks later...

I wrote an article for Will on shrimp Anatomy and Physiology.  I dont think he has posted it yet but im currently working on another article for him on morphological differences between Caridina and NeoCaridina.  I am in contact with the assistant curator of the Oxford Natural History Museum who happens to be a leading field researcher in freshwater decapods.