Vinn

Wow, all are nice tank!

May i ask, tank which you use ferts, which ferts and didn't it harm those shrimps??

Right now i use ferts ADA Green Brighty step-1in start up tank with no shrimp yet.. 

WP3pk9u.jpgI dose on this 30 gallon tank. Im not sure what kind of ferts these are...i bought them over a year ago so i dont recall the name. Ill edit this post once i find its info!

Hey Vinh-

Do you find that the suction cups for those sponge filters made really poorly? I'm an avid user and I also have that brand and I find myself having to switch the suction cups out for the eheim ones.

Ps: Awesome Blue Bolt by the way. Loving the specks of blue on that white body. I bet he can color up quite nicely given time.

Hey Vinh-

Do you find that the suction cups for those sponge filters made really poorly? I'm an avid user and I also have that brand and I find myself having to switch the suction cups out for the eheim ones.

Ps: Awesome Blue Bolt by the way. Loving the specks of blue on that white body. I bet he can color up quite nicely given time.

Yeah its pretty poor quality but as long as I don't mess with it, it seems to hold on just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a nice looking bb. Are you keeping the hornets with your TB? I picked up some hornets from BC as well.

I been feeding my shrimps more veggies sticks with 20% calcium and it seems to be helping out with colorations, idk maybe it's just a coincidence.

Yeah I'm keeping my hornets with my tb. They seem to be doing fine. Are you keeping them in their own tank?

Just for now. I would like to build up the colony. I wasn't sure what to expect with them. They are all doing well. I'm keeping them the same parameters as my TB. I've seen a few molts in their tank which is a good sign. Hopefully the berries will come soon. [emoji4]