Vinn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shrimp usually get darker when berried.

Yup that's why I'm excited to see how dark she becomes. She was already getting darker before being berried.

Side note for everyone viewing the comparison photos.

Keep in mind that the first photo is kind of filtered. When I say filtered I mean that I haven't done a water change, glass is dirtier, i havent replaced the purigen and there's more floaters creating a tint. And the second photo is after the water change and etc.

With that being said there is definitely a difference in coloration from before and after dosing Shrimpydaddy products. It's a real shame that I don't have a proper marco lens.

Dude. Your MK Blue Bolt looks like the female counter part to my male Mothra Bee from Japan. I believe both are one and the same but different regions call their bees differently.

DSCF2282_zps83284e4b.jpg

My male + your female should mate. Babies will be amazing [emoji1]

Dude. Your MK Blue Bolt looks like the female counter part to my male Mothra Bee from Japan. I believe both are one and the same but different regions call their bees differently.

DSCF2282_zps83284e4b.jpg

My male + your female should mate. Babies will be amazing [emoji1]

That sounds like an arrange marriage I can get behind on. Do you have a female counterpart to your male? The father of this batch should either be a BKK extreme or the male MK mosura. I'm willing to send offspring in exchange for your offsprings! Lets can continue this discussion as pms.