Vinn

Congratulations on the berried BB, look forward to seeing the offspring. Gorgeous new setup, what size tank? 

You are pretty lucky, mate.

Usually the Taiwanese will not let go quality female shrimp.

By the way, she is about to mate soon (she is going to moult soon and mate the next day). Have you selected her partner?

Yeah I been waiting for her to molt! I have another super prl from mk and it's a male!

When he grows up a bit more, I will take some pictures and show you. I'm not a big fan for Mosura and if I wanted to breed Mosura, I have to set up another tank for them. -___-"

Now I'm not really sure what I should do to him. LOL!!

He has very good gene though. He is pure opaque white since it is a baby (less than 5mm). But there is no tank and female for him.

When he grows up a bit more, I will take some pictures and show you. I'm not a big fan for Mosura and if I wanted to breed Mosura, I have to set up another tank for them. -___-"

Now I'm not really sure what I should do to him. LOL!!

He has very good gene though. He is pure opaque white since it is a baby (less than 5mm). But there is no tank and female for him.

Yes please do I'm very interested to see this fine young shrimp!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MK's super prl from the SCAPE auction is now berried. She should release her babies right after my finals' week. Her shell is super thick as it is, I can hardly wait to see how it turns when she's been berried after a few weeks. I do apologize for the crappy photo. I need to get an acrylic scrubber >.<

bf824a401c84451a462d5b4196bf2ac7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Berries everywhere! Great looking tank, gorgeous Mosura BB in first picture.

• 3 weeks later...