Vinn

Sorry I haven't posting. I've been in San Francisco but I'm finally home again I'll post pictures as soon as I have time mean while check this out
I been keeping some red rili, carbon rili and blue diamonds outside, in my aquaponics system. Its been an extremely hot summer here in southern california so im really surprise that they made it through the summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxURBurv2w

Glad to have you back my friend! I have wanted to set something up similarly in my backyard, to add culls. How hot does it get? I live in South Georgia so I would suspect similar temperatures.

Glad to have you back my friend! I have wanted to set something up similarly in my backyard, to add culls. How hot does it get? I live in South Georgia so I would suspect similar temperatures.

It's been pretty much high 80s to mid 90s most summer. Reached the 100s a few times. The system itself is in part of my backyard that receives the most sunlight too

It's been pretty much high 80s to mid 90s most summer. Reached the 100s a few times. The system itself is in part of my backyard that receives the most sunlight too

Interesting. Does it get very cold, will you be moving the shrimp in? Do you ever have problems with bugs?

Interesting. Does it get very cold, will you be moving the shrimp in? Do you ever have problems with bugs?

They've survived the winter as well. They've been in this system for a while now. I forgot how low it drop the last winter but it got cold enough for my tilapias. No bug issues as far as I've notice no dragonfly larvaes or anything. The populations of my shrimps in this system has increased so I don't really see any issues. I don't feed them either. I usually just throw in driftwoods that I want to use later on into the system

• 4 months later...

Vinn! Welcome back my friend, I have kept up with you on Instagram always enjoy the pics.

Wow thosr plants look great! What are their names? I've just started using riparium plants in my main tank but i was using cheap shower caddys and during a water change they lost their suction and made a mess in the tank.What kind of planters do you use?