Snowflake review

Soothing Shrimp

My only real concern is...Soy contains chemicals that mimic estrogen and lower testosterone levels. I have no idea how it could affect shrimp I guess time will tell.

Soy also contains anti-nutrients that prevent absorption of certain vitamins and minerals in humans, no idea how this will affect shrimp but they do seem to love it.  I always see a bunch of babies on the snowflakes so I know they are big fans!

My shrimp think it is good, the stuff I use has some soya oil left in it. It is not processed as much and striped of most of the beneficial stuff like some are. It is a good long term feed for vacations and to just have In there for grazing.

Soothing how did your shrimp like the stuff I sent you

My shrimp think it is good, the stuff I use has so e soya oil left in it. It is not processed as much and striped of must of the beneficial stuff like some are. It is a good long term feed for vacations and to just have In there for grazing.

Soothing how did your shrimp like the stuff I sent you

Heya$!!!!

-Chris

Best vacation food I found to work well. Went to ct for a week through 15 pellets in my big tb tank. Came back they were all still grazing on it it and most was gone

Awesome man, it works great for me to