Bucephalandra anonymous >ba<

Subtletanks91

Hi Chris, Eric, my names John and I Love my Buce. 

I currently have over 12 different specie, have been able to stop for a little while, but my friends online... well, lets just say I now am fearing a hard relapse, as I have found a new connect.  I dont wanna name names, but his names H4N, hes got that good buce too I hear.  Good to be here, and please share some pics, it helps to ease the pain. :lol:

Hi Buce, it's good to have you here. Welcome to the Buce addiction club haha.

I myself am going to be ordering some more buces here in the near future.... After I get some freaking taiwans.

I really like the small thin leaves ones with contrast to the big ones. It gives even a small tank depth like anubias broadleaf and nana in the same tank haha

Can someone explain to me the fascination with buces or crypts?

Some things cant be explained, just experienced

get a Buce from H4n and you'll feel the wonder and excitement, dont be scared to spend the money, its just paper, turn it into buce!

new rap song idea to get the kiddos into buce...  I turn dat papuh intuh buce :lol:

Have a good one

Can someone explain to me the fascination with buces or crypts?

Me to lol, have tons of crypts but don't really like them. Buce don't really want one. Only one I'm fascinated with is white Anubias. But not enough to pay $100 for a leaf lol. I'd love a white color in my planted tank. Maybe one day.

-Chris

Me to lol, have tons of crypts but don't really like them. Buce don't really want one. Only one I'm fascinated with is white Anubias. But not enough to pay $100 for a leaf lol. I'd love a white color in my planted tank. Maybe one day.

-Chris

You and me both but if I saw a cheap Bruce I'd get it.

Have a gniess day. -Scott

You and me both but if I saw a cheap Bruce I'd get it.

Have a gniess day. -Scott

Yo going to auction tomorrow?

-Chris

Later this week I will have 6 species of buces.

This is what I like about the following types of plants

Crypts, Buce and Anubias - relatively slow easy to grow in about any condition with countless types available. The reason I like the buce is the colors and the fact that is like a crypt but is a rhizome type plant (so can be tied off)