Bucephalandra anonymous >ba<

Subtletanks91

• 2 weeks later...

Anndddddd to my new acquires. Saturday I got in a shipment from Han. The biggest enabler I have ever met!!! But still one of the coolest lol.

Say hello to my biblis and belindae :))

Also I am gettin in rainbow centipede and their v9 today as well :D

It's the worst addiction I have ever had, Buce and moss, as you can see that's all as in the tank.

Anndddddd to my new acquires. Saturday I got in a shipment from Han. The biggest enabler I have ever met!!! But still one of the coolest lol.

Say hello to my biblis and belindae :))

Also I am gettin in rainbow centipede and their v9 today as well :D

It's the worst addiction I have ever had, Buce and moss, as you can see that's all as in the tank.

post-90-0-02701500-1400519929_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-76688600-1400519936_thumb.jpg

Gota love him though lol

I'm going to ty an emersed set up in my window seal because he one I had outside didn't produce much. Han can attest to that I sent him all I had from that set up lol.

I'm super exited to get more buce

I'm thinking of getting a few bruces for my up-and-coming shrimp tank, just not sure which one yet... they are so expensive though, and such slow growers filling would take forever.

I'm thinking of getting a few bruces for my up-and-coming shrimp tank, just not sure which one yet... they are so expensive though, and such slow growers filling would take forever.

I've noticed I actually get some decent growth with the ones in my shrimp tank

Lower light, sponge filters, no ferts 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently I'm in Bryce's shoes from a while ago? I don't understand the Buce rage at the moment. I like crypts. I like Anubias, but can you be addicted to a plant type?

Maybe I need to own one. Ive got a $160 order coming from Han. What's another fifteen lol.

Any recommendations for a Buce beginner with a low tech shrimp tank?