The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

Just now, TheGardenofEder said:

These are Safari from Mo Po. I don't know what she used to mix even if she used tb they are still tiger bees.

I understand that portion, I was just curious per my question if they were crossed back to TBs or not. As you stated you talked hours about genetics so I thought Mo might of shared some lineage from the "Safari" line you purchased.

We talked a lot about tiger genes. I wasn't planning on getting the safaris it was a last minute thing not something I planed on before I got there. Monica's one of the best tiger breeders in the world so I was picking her brain on what the germans are working on next not so much what is already available.

As far as I know These are many generations down the road, IF TBs were used that was probably in the beginning and that's just speculating, I know she protects her breeding secrets very dearly. 

Awesome to hear! I need to come visit your shrimp room Grant, you aren't to far down the road.

Looking good man... Keep up the great work!

Please Visit Our Website

1044518_180462365456317_884373567_n4.jpg

Like Us On Facebook

What's that grassy looking plant I top/behind the petrified wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk