The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

I know but where do I have mts in my journal that's all.

Multiple Tank Syndrome

I have it too, I have around 20 tanks, keep increasing.

Im happy to say I can finally get behind one of our sponsors foods this is hans pumpkin food. I honestly didnt know I had this many red rillis just sold a bunch of them. I put some pumpkin into my red cherry 55g tank that has roughly 500 red cherrys or so and the stick is completely gone I'm just ten mins.

post-1309-0-33924100-1423754508_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-24278600-1423757444_thumb.jp

Here's my bumblebee dart frogs. I have two of them but I think they are both males, I've had them a little over a year now.

Have you heard calling from them both? Leucomelas can be a little more difficult to sex, females are a little more round and their back arch isn't as dramatic but those can't be relied on. Mistking used to have frog calls on their website, I've always had good luck getting mine to call back.

Heres my snapping turtle set up. The three ponds are separate I use no filters because she likes to be able to hide in the mucky water. I feed her gold fish in a bucket sometimes just to watch her eat. She rips the heads off the fish, then eats the body, and then saves the head for last she quite vicious yet I can still touch her nose with out her biteing me.

post-1309-0-54377600-1423924256_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-12868000-1423924384_thumb.jp

No I don't sorry it's been a project of mine scince I was young started with the one large pond then slowly added rock and the other two ponds. I'm hoping this year to really grow out some of the plants

Here's some of my chocolate from soothing as well. Also their is plans to add 4 more shrimp to my list this week if I can find someone with all the shrimp I want might have to wait till next week though. Going to start a new stand soon.

post-1309-0-91378300-1424004171_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-05074900-1424004209_thumb.jp