Getting PH right with ADA soil and RO water

My tank has been set up for awhile (about 3 months cycled, 5 months total) and normally I would see my PH around 6.4 which I believe to be perfect. I don't test the parameters that often, but when  I checked my ph today (with the API test kit) and it was reading at at the lowest it could so my PH is either 6.0 or below. I was wondering if I should get my PH back up to about 6.4 and how I should go about doing this.

I am keeping mischlings, Blue Bolts and Carbon Rilis in the tank.

I have ADA amazonia, use RO water and remineralize with Salty's Bee Shrimp Mineral GH+. I will also note that I have not had any deaths within the last few weeks and several berried mischlings/one Blue Bolt and they seem to be doing fine. I just figure that they would want the PH back to about 6.4 and there would probably be a better baby survival? I have seen 2 baby carbon rilis and only a few of what seems to be newborn mischlings, however I haven't seen them as of late (but I have seen little moltings).

Parameters:

PH 6.0=>

Ammonia: 0

Nitrite: 0

Nitrate: 0 (It is heavily planted)

TDS: 158-168 (depending on evaporation)

I don't do water changes very often. Maybe once every two-three weeks. I do top off with RO water when my TDS starts getting up around 165ish (about an inch or so of evaporation).

TL;DR: I use ADA Amazonia, RO water, Salty's Bee Shrimp Mineral GH+ and my PH is at 6.0 or below. Shrimp seem happy, but should I get my ph back to 6.4 and how would I go about doing that?