Mini CPO?

I would assume the demand would be something less then the normal CPOs.  In my experience there isn't a huge demand for them in general.  I could be completely off base though :)

I wanted some of those CPO's but now that ive reached my shrimp tank limit I dont have a place to keep them.  I thnk a miniature version would be pretty cool but I would imagine as Will said there probably isnt a real market for them.

So are you talking about miniaturizing a dwarf? So would they be shrimp size? I think it would be cool, but I'm Cray-ignorant. lol  I do think the size might be more accepted if they could be trusted more with fish. The main reason a lot of folks (like me) don't have them is that they get to a size that fish and fry are in danger. 

If you were to keep them separate like the big crays and only breed when you are in control, you might not be overrun and be able to sell them. And if they are super small, what is one more 10 gallon or even a 20? Right???  

Will a normal cray crossbreed with a dwarf? IF so....pink pink pink. lol  You shrink that and I might have to have some. 

Do they come in a blue? I thought I saw that somewhere before. I know mostly you find the orange. I will have to go thru my bookmarks and see. You have the orange, right?? IF you maybe worked with a different color than what everyone has...you might find a nice market for them too. My LFS can't keep the Blue Lobsters in, but they never have any dwarves. 

Edit:  found this   http://www.eliteinverts.com/blue-dwarf-crayfish/

I have texanus, which are supposed to sometimes be blue.  Mine range from beige to dark brown/black with brown or black stripes.  I have not seen any blue.  I think there's been some speculation that the blue is a matter of feeding, or even a type of parasite, rather than a strain.  If I see some blue I'll try to breed for it.