Looking for people to try shrimp nature foods/leavesand leave reviews

Dukendabears

You must leave a review on the website, and here on the product review tab within 30 days of using. Please contact me with 1-2 complete foods you would like to try. Ill cover shipping, not all requests will be granted as i have limited amounts to give away. Look under the complete foods , tab under shrimp nature on the website read the descriptions and pick a product/s you are interested in reviewing and pm me. Free samples will be approximately 2 grams.

You must leave a review on the website, and here on the product review tab within 30 days of using. Please contact me with 1-2 complete foods you would like to try. Ill cover shipping, not all requests will be granted as i have limited amounts to give away. Look under the complete foods , tab under shrimp nature on the website read the descriptions and pick a product/s you are interested in reviewing and pm me. Free samples will be approximately 2 grams.

I would be very interested in trying out your baby stripping baby bio samples. my address is the following:

Nestor Guillen

11 Hayes Ave.

San Jose, CA 95123

My mistake I wanted to try the different leaves they offer, noticed only Complete Foods have samples.