Sign in to follow this  
Soothing Shrimp

Blue tibees

Gorgeous Shrimp! Love the first Tibee, looks like a crystal ball almost with a smokey effect.

OH yes, those are Royal blues, I have those too...I thought you meant the striped Tibee.  As far as I know no-one has them here yet. 

Im hoping it was my RBT that got my Crystal White Bee female, as that would give me a good start to my program.  I believe that Michal Nadal used both that cross for that 1st pic and Im sure that an OEBT x CWB was used for the second type..

Don't have too many pics atm here is one. Their blue changes a lot depending on light but they are beautiful

65870bb958d6b15eeff93e7e5815ddcf.jpg

Also my previous post was poorly written, when I said bought some I meant royal blues not tibees. My hopes are to have blue tibees

Besides lava stone what substrate are you using here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad news I lost my Royal Blue female....looks like she lost the eggs when I put her in the box, then she just hung out

on the surface.  Im not sure if my other adult one is a girl or not, haven't seen her for a while. I think some are living

inside my sponge filter.

Sorry to bump an old thread. Didn't want to really start a whole new thread on this.

Anyone ever produce a stable line of blue Caridinas with white markings yet (besides Blue Jellys and Blue Bolts)?

Saw this picture (says Royal Blue Tiger x Blue Bolt), and I'd be interested in something like this, or ones like Soothing posted.

royal blue  x blue bolt.jpg