What kind of shrimp would come from a Wine Red 1 line Taiwan Bee shrimp breeding with a Crystal Red shrimp? Would this be a mischling, wine red, or crystal red shrimp? OR all of the above? I am trying to understand how genetics work with shrimp. Reference pictures attached.post-1481-0-08616300-1428113588.jpgpost-1481-0-26931800-1428113578_thumb.jp

TB x CRS = Mischlings with chance of TB's

So there would be a chance at having a few wine reds result from this? and the rest would be mischlings? no chance of another CRS or is it just too hard to tell the difference between a mischling and CRS?

you may get a random WR but most likely will all be Mischilings. but you can cross those females back with a male WR and good change you'll get a few more WRs.

just use the female mischlings and male of what you want. 

you may get a random WR but most likely will all be Mischilings. but you can cross those females back with a male WR and good change you'll get a few more WRs.

just use the female mischlings and male of what you want.

I have a male wine red currently. So if I cross him with a CRS and then take a baby female from that mix and breed them together when she's mature it could possibly result in more wine reds?

I have a male wine red currently. So if I cross him with a CRS and then take a baby female from that mix and breed them together when she's mature it could possibly result in more wine reds?

I found it easier to mix them all together and let them go. Had plans of seperating them in the beginning but seems to do alright all breeding together.

I found it easier to mix them all together and let them go. Had plans of seperating them in the beginning but seems to do alright all breeding together.

I have a PRL tank so I didn't want to mix them. I have a smaller tank right next to it that I have my wine red in. It's got a nice sponge filter, great substrate, minerock, cholla wood, and plants. It's a nice little setup that I can breed in and then separate the babies once they are bigger. I have another tank cycled and ready to for mischling shrimp. I also have an owner of a lfs interested in purchasing mischlings once I get them.