MicMol Aqua Mini LEDs

DETAquarium

Hey Shrimpspot!

I just posted a new product review on some LEDs I have been using for sometime.I liked them so much I purchased several more units for aquariums I am setting up in the near future. I know this may not be the best choice for "racks" but these are going on all my show tanks.

Let me know what you think. 

Thanks for the great review! Is there any strong heat radiating off the top when the lights have been on for awhile?

It does get warm, but not bad at all. One of the cool features of the LED besides telling you the running temperature, is that when it gets to a certain temperature the internal fan turns on to cool the LEDs down.

• 5 months later...

where did you purchase your lights from? seems they are out of stock at premium aquatics.

Thanks

where did you purchase your lights from? seems they are out of stock at premium aquatics.

Thanks

Sorry just noticed this post. Premium Aquatics has the Aqua Mini Blue/White versions, let me know what kind your looking for and I can ask when they plan on receiving more.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are cool, but can they fit on a rimmed tank?

Great question. I looked at the mounting last night and it looks like it could mount on a rimmed tank. I only have rimless otherwise I would test for you, but the space between the bracket looks wide enough for sure.