Moss tree

Jaykidding

I plan to build a moss tree for my upcoming shrimp tank. I watched a couple of youtube videos and saw this was the only one that looked like the one I was planning to make. In the video he says he uses super glue and sponges, I thought that super glue would be bad for shrimp could I be wrong? Here is the youtube link:

I dont know if i used the gel type.... Also isnt the java moss wet? so how can i attach it to the sponge. What i did was have some dry wood then add dry sponge. stick the sponge through the wood, then i put glue to glue the branch and sponge together. Everything is dry so keep that in mind. Then i got my java moss which was wet of course then put more glue on the sponge then stick the java moss to the sponge. The glue i used was DURO Super Glue https://www.google.com/search?q=duro+super+glue&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS525US525&espv=2&biw=1508&bih=818&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoA2oVChMI3aa5vLX1xgIVR56ACh2dCgRN#imgrc=CNfcmLB4D9lq7M%3A