Is there a caridina breeding guide?

For someone who's only dealt with neos, is there a guide out there that describes the caridina breeding and/or cross-breeding practices?

For beginners like me, I've mostly stuck to neos to keep things easy so I haven't paid much attention to caridinas. I barely know what all the different terms refer to like taiwan bees, bee shrimp, pintos, mischlings. And finding out things like which ones breed together well. I've also seen bumblebee shrimp, babaulti shrimp, indian zebra shrimp, etc.

Is there even a certain type I should start with? For instance, CRS x Tiger, etc. 

I only keep my Caridina shrimp in its own tank.

Crossbreed different type of Caridina shrimp results ugly shrimp.

Hi Maylee

I'm no expert, but there is a good chart with regards to the Caridina species on www.planetinverts.com.au

All the breeds and colours are listed and what to expect when crossing them. I have also been told that eventually, but not straight away after breeding two different colours a certain percentage of the young will revert back to the wild colour.  Which is brown.

Quite a ugly colour, not even a nice brown.  But the page is worth checking out. I have printed it and it's sitting on my fridge.lol