PRL Shrimp Shell turning yellow?

I am not 100% but this is just my experience in keeping PRL. Most of the time when I notice a shell either slightly pink and/or orange it seems that shortly after, they molt. You will even notice the fresh molt a tinge of orange/pink. I would assume this has to do with the exoskeleton of the shrimp, the cells must be dying off and the fresh exoskeleton preparing to take its place. Again this is just my idea, as I notice many shrimp that die turn a pink/orange color as well, so I would assume the same goes with the cells of a shrimp's exoskeleton.

Lighting also plays a big role. Your Kelvin rating from your bulbs can make it look like the shrimp have a more yellow than white shell. If your bulbs are around 5k Kelvin they can tend to look more yellow than white, 10k bulbs give the appearance of white to almost a light bluish coloration. This is only true if your PRL actually have a white shell, it can be quite deceiving. 

The yellow seems to have disappeared, but I still see a pinkish color on my male and 1 of my female PRL shrimps. I have been feeding Bacter AE about once a week, Joes snowflake about twice a week and occasionally MK White/Red.

What Kelvin rating are your bulbs? Do you use LEDs, fluorescent? 

The yellow seems to have disappeared, but I still see a pinkish color on my male and 1 of my female PRL shrimps. I have been feeding Bacter AE about once a week, Joes snowflake about twice a week and occasionally MK White/Red.

cut back snowflake feeding,

once a month is enough. it's not staple food.

feed more MK-Breed cheeseburge and white.