What happened to controsoil

Weird the website looks to have been stripped of all information.

Can't imagine them stopping production and sales in the US, it had to of been taking off substantially for them.

Funny you guys say this, I ordered controsoil from amazon on Thursday with prime shipping, but noticed it disappeared a day later from the site and it should have arrived Saturday. I am still waiting but should receive it and now it says ETA is Oct 15th-21st

Funny you guys say this, I ordered controsoil from amazon on Thursday with prime shipping, but noticed it disappeared a day later from the site and it should have arrived Saturday. I am still waiting but should receive it and now it says ETA is Oct 15th-21st

Did you get a tracking number?

yikes.  Glad I accidentally ordered double last time and have an extra bag incase I suddenly need a new tank  hehe

Me too.

I was scrolling around the net yesterday and happened upon a website (cant remember which one) and was creeping on a forum that was all afire about controsoil killing all their shrimps/fish.  I wish I could remember where I read it because there quite a few po'd people ranting on the subject.  I'm not even sure that it was current or not ???  Just thought I'd ad.  

That would be.... annoying.    but yes.  If you can find the  post because my tank is cycling with their latest batch of controsoil so if there is a recall Id like to know before I add the shrimp.  

I opened that at work and started laughing when I saw the picture. No wonder someone took his product and just repackaged it and out sold him, I wouldn't trust a single thing that guy was on. How is he not a meme by now?

Oh no!  Here is their other contact info:  Maybe give em a ring?  Let us know if you do and what you discover, if you do.

Marfied USA, Inc.

26895 Aliso Creek Rd, #B-791

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

TEL: 310-346-7162

FAX: 949-643-5578

I tried this contact information with no response. I did order 3 bags directly from Japan and expected delivery betwen 11/21-12/1

If you didn't order it from Marfied, chances are it MAY be counterfeit.

If you didn't order it from Marfied, chances are it MAY be counterfeit.

It is through Amazon. If it is counterfeit I will go through Amazon for a refund.

i believe you have it backwards. I believe Marfield makes the soil for OK.

I'm emailing my contact @ controsoil tonight.

Agree.

also Marfield makes Brighwell soil.