Fissidens L L

manticore

i hope you like it, wish you a nice weekend..

this comes directly from a tank... it emerged spontaneously in a tank in Germany. and that friend was really kind and send me a small amount of this plant.. it is the largest fissidens close to fontanus up untill now. i do not knwo what species exactly it is...

post-563-0-38075500-1445623108_thumb.jpg

Wow! Very green as well. I like the find, hopefully you can mass produce for us:)

HI DETAquarium, at this point i got very small amount of this nice moss.. by the other hand i really have plenty of very nice mosses that i would gladly send away so that i can do more and more of the things i am foing anyway. only i could eveolve more quicker. 2015 was alrady a very ncie year... 

just ti name a few: fissidens Amaria Taruya, Fissidens Gerhild, Fissidens crassipes and many others...

• 6 months later...

I have a bit of an obsession with mosses and have a lot of terrestrial moss planters but haven't gotten but a couple aquatic types. I'm very frugal when it comes to buying plants online and haven't wanted to put out the cash just yet but have been looking at the fissidens geppi & nobilis because I absolutely love the larger types :)