Canada-Looking for supplier of Cardina shrimp

oops, didn't see this post.  Will just copy 'n paste my post from your other thread : )

Well there is myself, SKA Shrimps & Nature Aquariums - based in Calgary but we ship all over the country.

I specialized more in PRL / PBL, Pintos, wild types, crayfish, bucephalandra and other rare plants.  Been doing lots of imports from Michael Nadal in Germany lately.  Also carry quite a bit of dry goods.  

Here is my sponsored section:

http://www.shrimpspo...shrimps-canada/

Out east there is also ShrimpFever & ShrimpWiki (not sure how active Randy is any more though)

I am also on GTAaquaria but don't usually post too much there in terms as for sale posts as they tend to crack down on commerial sellers. I am mainly on AlbertaAquatica and Facebook

I wonder if it is because you are a sponsor of this site? I have seen other commercial posts in abundance on gtaaquaria. I have tried a bunch of different stores over the years for my aquarium, fish, plant and eventually shrimp needs and I am not really impressed with various aspects of how they do things. Was kind of hoping to find a large scale breeder who can help me with what I need. From what I hear ShrimpWiki is still up but Randy is overseas.

I wonder if it is because you are a sponsor of this site? I have seen other commercial posts in abundance on gtaaquaria. I have tried a bunch of different stores over the years for my aquarium, fish, plant and eventually shrimp needs and I am not really impressed with various aspects of how they do things. Was kind of hoping to find a large scale breeder who can help me with what I need. From what I hear ShrimpWiki is still up but Randy is overseas.

No, main reason is the company that owns both GTAAqautica and BCAquatica make their money off advertising and site sponsorship you will need to pay for a sponsored account.  But each site has their rules but most of the "for-profit" ones limit their buy and sell section to end non-commercial sellers only.  Actually i was probably more put off by the attitude of the sales guy i was talking to than the prices but we will see; There are quite a few borderline commercial sellers on there i could probably get away with it if i remove the URL from my photos my priority is to get my long delayed website off the ground : )

The only large scale breeder (100's of tanks)  in Canada that i know of was Ebi-Ken but he has disappeared from the scene.  For my own lines I only been focusing on my PRL / PBL lines - it takes lots of tanks to maintain and develop a line if you are selectively breeding.  Even in the States there is very few breeders on that level.

What are you looking for in terms of species, selection, quality and quantities?