Jadenlea

Starting Matts Feedback string since he didn't do it himself

A++++++   I ordered a TB package from Shrimpscales.   I told him to surprise me with what I picked and boy did he.  The shrimp are beautiful .  Even after shipping they are bright and sharp vibrant colors and the packaging was exemplary.  I expected a death or two in this cold snap but the box was so toasty warm, I wish I could have crawled in there with the shrimp.  

I have ordered many times from this seller and he has never disappointed.  Not only are his products beautiful, but he is an open, friendly and helpful person.   Maybe Ill add some pictures later if the shrimp want to come out to play tonight.  

Thanks Matt!

I just got some more shrimp from Matt today..........the shrimp left Iowa on Monday and I picked them up at the post office this morning (Missouri).  

The water in the breather bags upon receipt was 73.8F.  (My tank sits at 74.5F)

The shrimp are amazing, as expected.  

I can't recommend Shrimpscales enough.  

Just got my 10 golden mischlings and drip acclimating now. All arrived alive and well and temps here are around 40. Package was extremely well packed with heat pack included. Can't wait to pick up some TBs from him later on!

I think it says a lot considering that shrimpscales is shipping these shrimp in sub 0 degree weather! I also live in Iowa and it really takes good packing to be able to ship anything and keep it alive. Where I live the high temperature this sunday is -2 degrees!

I think it says a lot considering that shrimpscales is shipping these shrimp in sub 0 degree weather! I also live in Iowa and it really takes good packing to be able to ship anything and keep it alive. Where I live the high temperature this sunday is -2 degrees!

I got you beat here in central MN. Tuesday night was -28 not including windchill. :startle:  I will have to wait to buy more shrimp, heat packs do not work for very long at those temps.

My first BKK's are from shrimpscales. A few of them have the bluish white coloration which I love and he included an extreme BKK in that order. Im starting to get berried BKK's and with mayphly's taitbee's in the same tank who know what surprises I'll be seeing in the near future. I cant wait!

As soon as the deep freeze is over I will be getting some more from shrimpscales.

I also received a Super Shrimp shipment of Golden Mischling, Blue Bolts, and Shadow Pandas. Color looked so good it look like I had just transferred them from his tank to mine. Packing was the best I have every seen. Like all of you before me A++++++++++++++ Thanks Matt.

I got you beat here in central MN. Tuesday night was -28 not including windchill. :startle:  I will have to wait to buy more shrimp, heat packs do not work for very long at those temps.

Whew! Glad I'm not there! We have seen some similar temps to those earlier this week. Keep warm! :D

Got a second order from Matt today of Golden Bees and Blue Shadow Pandas. Excellent packing for a winter shipment. Water was 75 degF when I opened the box, 2-day Priority shipment from IA to TX. Shrimp looks great like his posted pics. He also included extra shrimp, I assume in case of DOAs. With this kind of packing, he doesn't have to worry about DOAs. If you're in the market for TBs and Pintos, don't hesitate, buy now!

1fd1b517646dab4c7b957cedcd8b141a.jpg

How it was packaged. Styrofoam, insulated liner and heat pack. Some of the best packaging I've seen.

2c67c4be573a9d3a62ee11bc6aa4ade8.jpg

The blue bolts I ordered were the lowest grade ones.

a3404e783e8812f0e9c401ea65c1b943.jpg

d9807c9c4816abd96bfdf11af2c016a8.jpg

My old galaxy S3 does not do these shrimp justice.