My morning view.

Mr. F

I woke up this morning to an incredible view. I feel blessed to live in the place I do and am proud to call Santa Cruz, CA my home. I'd like to start a thread where everyone posts their morning view; whether it's outside your front door like mine, on your morning run, at your regular coffee shop, or maybe even at work! I'm stoked to see what you all post! :]

af0996eb95b23efed65e01071687d899.jpg

Thank you. My backyard is 14,000+ acre's of water.

That is so cool! :o Mine is a redwood forest all the way to the Pacific Ocean.

Sunrise. My home in MN, kitchen window.

What kind of fish are in the lake? Looks like a great opportunity for some early morning risers. Trout that is!

What kind of fish are in the lake? Looks like a great opportunity for some early morning risers. Trout that is!

Walleye, pike, bass, tons of large crappies, saucer plate size bluegills and bowfins. We catch tons of bluegills and bass up to 6lbs off the dock. The thing with the canopy sitting next to the dock is a boat lift and the bass and bluegills love to sit under the boat.

Left the trout when we moved to MN from CO. Try catching a 5lb bass with a fly rod or a 40 inch pike, its a blast. On a good evening I can catch 100+ crappies in the 10-14 inch range in a couple of hours and can catch as many or more bluegills off the dock.

post-2614-0-60303900-1458491127_thumb.jp

• 2 months later...

What a great looking bird! I have a Cooper's hawk that lives nearby and it likes to visit on my deck every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, mayphly said:

What a great looking bird! I have a Cooper's hawk that lives nearby and it likes to visit on my deck every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a bald eagles nest on the south end of our property line.

This Bald Eagle has a nest on my property and caught a bluegill and decided to use my boat lift to eat it and made a mess. Picture was taken from my deck this morning.

20160608_114400_resized_1.jpg

20160608_114350_resized.jpg

20160608_114355_resized_1.jpg

AMERICA!!! [emoji631]

• 2 weeks later...