Just a heads up that the forum is going to get updated

3 hours ago, oem said:

Can anybody help me find the Members list?  I tried several things and was not successful.  I reference back to the list occasionally.   Thanks. ,,,,Mike

Go to - Activity / Search / Member Search / Search Members

Leave the fields blank in member search if you want to scroll through all the members. The "Search Members" tab is located towards the bottom of the page on the right hand side.

Hope this helps!

On the "Location" can we add a : and a space after it? Currently it looks like: LocationShrimpspot instead of maybe Location: Shrimpspot.

It might just be my OCD kicking in though, so no worries if we cannot.

There, does that look better?  It had been bothering me as well I just hadn't gotten a chance to go searching for the area where I could change it.

Hopefully.  I had sent a support request to the developers because I got a strange error when I tried updating it.  I just heard back his morning and he said he has had the flu for the last week and that is why he hadn't responded.  I am working on getting him the FTP credentials and he thinks he can overwrite the files that are currently on the server (though he said he hadn't seen this error before).

1 minute ago, OblongShrimp said:

Hopefully.  I had sent a support request to the developers because I got a strange error when I tried updating it.  I just heard back his morning and he said he has had the flu for the last week and that is why he hadn't responded.  I am working on getting him the FTP credentials and he thinks he can overwrite the files that are currently on the server (though he said he hadn't seen this error before).

Thanks for replying back so fast. Its good to hear its being worked on. Those handful of positive feedback's cost me a bunch of money:money:

Feedback is working again.  Let me know if anything doesn't look right with it.

If you go up to the top under browse then feedback.  If you click on that you should see add feedback on the top right.  Let me know if that doesn't work.

As far as getting the feedback to show up by the avatar that isn't currently an option according to the developer but he said he will put it in the next version.

14 minutes ago, OblongShrimp said:

If you go up to the top under browse then feedback.  If you click on that you should see add feedback on the top right.  Let me know if that doesn't work.

As far as getting the feedback to show up by the avatar that isn't currently an option according to the developer but he said he will put it in the next version.

Got it thanks. I was looking under the persons feedback in their profile page like we did in the past.

Am I missing the "go to unread post" button or is that gone now? I don't mean the one that shows threads with new posts, but once you click on one of them there used to be a way to just go straight to what you haven't read yet of that thread. I hope that made sense.

3 hours ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

But from there, I have to forward to the end of threads and then go down under the blue bar to read the new stuff.

Instead of clicking on the post title, click the timestamp of the most recent update.  You are on here enough it'll be faster to scroll up for a post or two rather than scrolling down for pages and pages.

Hey Oblong, Soothing, and anyone else involved in the update. I hate upgrades and change. Between tablets, phones, laptops, and desktops I cringe when there is an update and, as Gill can attest, it takes me months to stop cursing out a new piece of equipment (ok, sometimes I don't really stop).  The update you did nere however, and the way you enacted it, was one of the easiest ever. People were nervous, but it looks like we have all adjusted and I have to give the techies here credit. You made it easy to adjust and gave us a place to ask questions and support each other technologically. I just wanted to make sure you got a thank you! I'm sure it wasn't easy from your end, but you really made it easy from ours. Thank you for all your hard work and for giving us this place to share.

On 4/5/2016 at 10:03 PM, Wygglz said:

Hey Oblong, Soothing, and anyone else involved in the update. I hate upgrades and change. Between tablets, phones, laptops, and desktops I cringe when there is an update and, as Gill can attest, it takes me months to stop cursing out a new piece of equipment (ok, sometimes I don't really stop).  The update you did nere however, and the way you enacted it, was one of the easiest ever. People were nervous, but it looks like we have all adjusted and I have to give the techies here credit. You made it easy to adjust and gave us a place to ask questions and support each other technologically. I just wanted to make sure you got a thank you! I'm sure it wasn't easy from your end, but you really made it easy from ours. Thank you for all your hard work and for giving us this place to share.

Awesome I am glad it was smooth for you...it was a big upgrade since I hadn't done them in a while so it was a big learning curve for us too :)

just wanted to say I feel like I have OCD. the blue dots that appear when a topic has a new posted gets to me. I have to go through all the topics and see all the new post to remove the blue dot on the main homepage. lol and then they appear again. lol its just me I know. but I  don't mind the update anyways.