What is everyone up to?

Dluxeshrimps

Took the day off.  I need to transplant about 125 Pepper plants Green Bells to Ghost(HOT!), mostly Heirloom.   Also need to pot up about 80 assorted cabbage, kohlrabi, broccoli, ect.as well as several different lettuces.  Will probably plant some out under row covers.   I need to seed several types of tomato's( about 200 plants) and some flower seeds.  I have about 5 weeks before last frost, but we got one last Memorial Day so who knows.  Some plants will be donated while most will go into my garden for farmers market.  Trying Tiger Nuts this year and some other perennial crops in my beds to go with my sunchokes, asparagus, berries, and grapes.  Always not enough time March15th -June 1st which is planting time.  New 6 tank rack on the back burner for now, (sort of).   Local club auction on Sunday, which I'll go too.  Any Wish List ?

9 minutes ago, jem_xxiii said:

Work, then four day weekend as Dad is getting open heart surgery done tomorrow. 

Hoping everything goes well with your Dad.  My Father had surgery last year and is doing things I'm not sure I would try.  Tough old bird !

1 hour ago, oem said:

Hoping everything goes well with your Dad.  My Father had surgery last year and is doing things I'm not sure I would try.  Tough old bird !

he is a lot calmer then I would ever be. to me, its like staring down a barrel of a shotgun.

I'll keep your Dad n my thoughts!

Tomorrow is my DS's birthday! The boy is turning 5! We're going to have a party on Saturday, so a lot of cleaning and cooking for me... Plus today I'm staying with him in his Pre-K class to celebrate his birthday... Plus daily routine...

Glad to hear that jem.  Just make sure the rest of the family takes care of themselves as well so they can be there for your Dad when he gets home.  Overextending yourselves does nobody no good when your all toast..,,,,Mike