Best Shrimp Tank Heater? 10 Gallon Sulawesi Cardinals

I plan on setting up a tank with Sulawesi snails and Cardinal shrimp so I need a heater to keep the tank warm enough. Probably going to just use a 10 gallon. Just looking for opinions on a reliable heater that would fit a 10 gallon nicely (can/may mount diagonally or even horizontally). Discreet is a bonus, but depends on price for such a small heater.

How many watts should I get? We keep the house around 70-72*F all year (through winter). Right now it's warming up though, so the heater wouldn't have to work as hard.

For $25 on EBay get one of these

Controls temp to .1 degree.  High low alarms and cut outs.  Can be used for heat or cooling for fans or heaters

AC 110V 220V Digital F Temperature Controller Thermostat DIY Aquarium Sous Vie

The Finnex heaters have been my go to heaters for a long time. I love them. This one is quite small and looks great in nano setups. Read the description.. It's really safe to use. http://www.amazon.com/Finnex-Electronic-Controller-Aquarium-20-Gallon/dp/B002YJW58K

I second the suggestion for Eheim Jager or Aqueon Pro. No matter what heater you use, I suggest getting or using a quality thermometer to "calibrate." Beyond what the heater does for itself, factors like water flow will affect the practical temp for any given setting. For instance, I have a 29g with a 150W Eheim in one corner. In another corner, I have a thermometer probe. With a water pump running and no change to the heater, there is a 1.5 degree F difference in water temp on the other side of the tank.