Ever had life get in the way?

Soothing Shrimp

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if this is life getting in the way but here goes.

Upgraded my phone to a newer model.  Went to  a new service provider as well ( one of the big 4), so had them do the number and all my current phone data transfer due to my illiteracy with most technology.  After they did their Voodoo both phones were given back to me.  After checking the new phone I noticed that my contact numbers had not transferred but everything else did.  Checked my old phone and ALL of my contact numbers were missing as well.  So apparently my contacts are in some kind of cell phone Purgatory or Limbo, not sure which.  They assured me they can retrieve them and I'm sure they can. 

On my first upgrade I had everything backed on paper as I was skeptical, but everything went smoothly.  Second time went smooth as well.  Didn't do it this time.  What a DA I was on this go round not backing up my contacts.

As I mentioned in my Amaranth drying adventure I wish I could make this stuff up.  That way I could do side jobs for Soothing for extra cash.