Just got 5 Red Rock Shrimp (Lysmata californica)

Pretty stoked on these guys :)

Brought in 10 of them from a marine species collector in California and split them with another coldwater marine aquarium keeper.  Hoping the take to cleaning my shiner perch as much as the do California Morays in the wild.

Here's a pic of one I got last year when I was still actively selling temperate marine species

Red Rock Shrimp.jpg

the cleaner shrimps, I forgot the name but its super super red with white dots on it. I truly would love to have a tank full of these. they are so much larger and way more active in my opinion.

I have a bare 75 Gallon that I have pending empty for about 1 year.  But I need a sturdy apartment or need to find a basement to put it. either way, very nice shrimp

4 hours ago, Dluxeshrimps said:

the cleaner shrimps, I forgot the name but its super super red with white dots on it. I truly would love to have a tank full of these. they are so much larger and way more active in my opinion.

I have a bare 75 Gallon that I have pending empty for about 1 year.  But I need a sturdy apartment or need to find a basement to put it. either way, very nice shrimp

Those are commonly called "Blood Shrimp" or "Blood Red Cleaner Shrimp"  they are in the same family as the ones I have, they are Lysmata debelius.

They do great in nano tanks as well if you don't want to set up the 75 ;)