what food do you feed your cray?

I have cajun dwarf crays and the dwarf blue crays - I feed the kens veggie and catfish pellets- I also feed sinking red bits I buy off ebay. My plecos and shrimp also like these... 

What do you feed yours?

http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-supplies/fish-food-feeders/kens-premium-catfish-sticks.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Sinking-Discus-Cichlid-Bites-Perfect-for-all-Tropicals-Shrimp-Snails-/331442128588

For the last week I have had them I have been feeding mine organic squash and zucchini (Might switch to non organic soon cause its pricey), Hikari algae wafers, Hikari crab pellets, CSF Omnipro, BorneoWild grow, and some random discus pellets. They aren't choosey at all and seem to like the organic veggies the best. I prep them the way Rachael O Leary does. 

I fed my CPO fresh live blackworms and it would also jump into barley pellets causing an explosive mess in my tank :( 

21 hours ago, Revaria said:

For the last week I have had them I have been feeding mine organic squash and zucchini (Might switch to non organic soon cause its pricey), Hikari algae wafers, Hikari crab pellets, CSF Omnipro, BorneoWild grow, and some random discus pellets. They aren't choosey at all and seem to like the organic veggies the best. I prep them the way Rachael O Leary does. 

Even though Organic veggies are pricey  PLEASE do not buy conventionally raise vegetables as they use literally tons of chemicals to control bugs and disease's.  These chemicals leave residue on the surface and in the vegetable's cells themselves.  Some are deadly to shrimp (not good for us either)  Now is the time to go to a local Farmers Market as there is a glut of vegetables that can be bought cheaply and dehydrated or just hung up and dried for future use

16 hours ago, oem said:

Even though Organic veggies are pricey  PLEASE do not buy conventionally raise vegetables as they use literally tons of chemicals to control bugs and disease's.  These chemicals leave residue on the surface and in the vegetable's cells themselves.  Some are deadly to shrimp (not good for us either)  Now is the time to go to a local Farmers Market as there is a glut of vegetables that can be bought cheaply and dehydrated or just hung up and dried for future use

I figured the pesticides could be removed along with the peel, but I just read that some pesticides could be systemic which is surprising. I guess I will stick to the organics and buy when they are on sale or at the farmer's market when I have the time and freeze the rest.

They also love Sera Shrimp Naturals,they take a pellet and off they go.................................

• 1 month later...