CRYSTAL WHITE BEES

Shrimp Life

Really nice Crystal White Bees, they don't have alot of white markings (see picture) They are healthy and breed alot. I will include free Mulberry Leaves and Free Indian Almond Leaf. These are from Michael Nadal stock. RO Water.

6 for $55 - Shipping Included

12 for $100 - Shipping Included

USPS Priority mail, as soon as the weather cools off (very hot in Niagara Falls)

Paypal Only.

crystalwhitebee-2.jpg

crystalwhitebee-1.jpg

i'm definitely tempted! Will you have these later in the year???

• 2 weeks later...

Received a package of 6 CWBs earlier this evening. Drip acclimated for 5 hours and added to a tank.
They all immediately started to graze. One of them freaked out and is now hiding in some moss... But that one will hopefully adjust soon :)
The white/coloration isn't super visible right now, perhaps from stress, so I'll judge them again in a few days.

20160917_004633.jpg

20160917_004726.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Edited by ruuuey
photos

I'll definitely buy some later maybe October :)! I have this idea of Super red crystals + Crystal white together in a tank... 

The amount of striping totally varies. I have almost pure clear crystal white bees produce very striped babies...

Great to know. Looking forward to what these guys will produce!
All of them have seemed to settle in for now :)

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I have one group of 6 available at this time, I will include a berried female (she has lots of berries) I cannot guarantee that she wont drop them in transit, but she should be fine.

These breed alot and I am sending mixed sexes. $50 plus $10 to ship. This group is $5 more then the original post because i am including a berried big momma.

Thanks