Trade shrimp foods

sarah

I have an idea... let me know if you guys think this could work!

I have 3 main foods that I feed my shrimp approximately every other day in a rotation. Of the 3 main foods I use, I use one piece of each per week. Each container has probably well over a hundred pieces, so there is no way I am getting through these within even a couple years!

I was thinking maybe we could set up some sort of exchange where we post what we have in abundance... and we could somehow coordinate to exchange with each other. For example, I have way too much Shrimp King Mineral, Lowkeys Ebi210, Bacter AE, and BorneoWild Frenzy. I also have a ton of food samples laying around unused. Anyone want to work out some trades?

Sounds good to me! About the only thing I have of value right now is a package of Shirakura seaweed food & I don't have the number of shrimp yet to handle even a 4 millimeter piece in 1-2 hours ? 

I think that is a great idea.  Most can probably be sent in small plastic bags (2"x3") gotten at craft stores at 100 pcs. for $4.  Then it can be sent with first class postage stamp.  I do that in our seed exchanges all over the state.