Forces of Nature

oem

Hi Guys and Gals,

PBS had the start of a new series I watched last night that I think gives us a better understanding of our world.  It is called Forces of Nature with Elements as the first installment.  Interesting information on the elements in our world and their effect on our daily lives.  Also some gorgeous scenery.  Not sure if it is on PBS.org yet so check your local PBS stations.  Can't remember the name of the second part though.

Good recommendation, I have been watching Forces of Nature too! :)

I watched a domentary last night on netflix called - First Contact, Last Tribe of the Amazon - I cannot believe how we live compared to isolated humans. Crazy!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/21/amazon-lost-tribes-emerge-rainforest-brazil-peru

Second series of FoN-Colors was good as well.  Didn't realize that all birds were not edible as I had thought.   Did anyone watch Nova after that about The Ice Man Reborn and the interesting genetic outcome of his heritage based on where he was found?