Ultimate Breather Bags?

Soothing Shrimp

I did tie a know, but I went through 3 pieces of newspaper sheets because the plastic kept sweating- or I didn't wipe it off well enough.

I don't like that I can't get the knot as tight, or roll it down.  But lots of people use rubber bands, so I may have to learn to do that with these.

It quite literally feels like poly.

Tiger shrimp are bad about sticking to things.

Great! I'll be nervous not tying them but I guess I'll have to learn to band them properly. I always knot them and band them below the knot.

-Chris

Cool video :)

• 2 weeks later...

So far I've not had any DOA from them.

I have learned to tie a knot in them now, so that's a plus, too.  I've just learned over the years that too many additional things added leads more probability to things going wrong.  While I may have to band fish bags, I don't want to do it with shrimp if I don't have to.

If you decide to get them, feel free to post in this thread your opinions on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after having 24 out of 25 of my kordon bags leaking. I ordered these bags and I am impressed. The material is thicker less seams and holds water well. I packed one up going to see how it does full for a few days.

I may look into getting a bunch of these and reselling them on my website.  I am already looking into phase 22 and phase 28 pouches/panels and box liners :)