diy food

Subtletanks91

Hmmm. I wonder if its possible to breed shrimp or force evolve them to do this. Keep them in an inch of water slowly leading to land. And over the years simulate droughts with 1cm of water. I over hink eveyhing guys. Tell me to shut up lol

Hmmm. I wonder if its possible to breed shrimp or force evolve them to do this. Keep them in an inch of water slowly leading to land. And over the years simulate droughts with 1cm of water. I over hink eveyhing guys. Tell me to shut up lol

Or you may have them evolve the other way like annual killies, where the eggs would be stored until rehydration later.

I was just reading nls article on fish nutrition. And much of what they say actually backs what Marc Weiss sais in his video about fish nutrition, plant matter, algaes etc. so if you wasn't another good read here ya go guys,

http://nlsfishfood.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=63

what dehydrator do you use? found an inexpensive one on amazon but haven't pulled the trigger yet

I have a Nesco brand I got for Christmas a few years ago. It has 8 trays that are 2 feet in diameter so it holds a lot. It works great, I definitely recommend that brand but I believe they are on the expensive side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's true, haha

I just got my lactobacillus acidophilus in today, just waiting for the brewers yeast for my other probiotic. My vitamins. And then I can go to the store buy the whets gluten, soy protein isolate and fishes and clams and squids and I can make my food. Super super excited