DIY three 40g breeder stand/ canopy

shamedic

Plan is to go Friday and get a uhaul van and pick up the rest of the 2x4s, plywood and paint because I cant fit plywood in my 99 civic. I plan on painting the stand black what do you all think will look better/holed up better flat black or semi gloss.

Looks like you have some construction skills based on design and screw spacing.  Flat black is my choice but semi-gloss should not let the wood absorb much water.  No such thing as overkill on more then half a ton of weight!

well the tanks all set up will be about 1300 lbs and the stand as is can holed 6400 I could prob. park my civic on it lol. if any one wants to see a video on how to make a frame like this step by step youtube (the king of diy) he has some rly nice videos. that's how I found out how to build it when I built my plywood tank. I build all my stands like this.

Day 2 so more framing today didnt get any plywood wanted to make sure all framing was done so I can make a cut list and I'm adding two cabinets on the ends so it will be like a full 12 ft when done lol