Greetings from Mexico

Psyklon

Hello everyone, I'm from Mexico and I join the forum to solve some of my doubts about the project that I have in the door. It is a rack of 12 individual aquariums of 21Lts and 2 of 42lts aprox. All connected to a sump of more than 100lts. I hope to keep here only Neocaridinas and Cambarellus.
Welcome critics and advice.

20170625_205916.jpg.aa2917f3edd740fe30760944e75b6622.jpg
See ya.

Video

Here a little video of it. Sorry my dog was playing his toy.

Greetings Deigo glad to ave you aboard.  I like the setup in your shrimp room simple and effective.  Check out the archives for tons of useful information on cycling tanks, solving problems,feeding and just interesting discussions.  Ask questions and you'll get varying opinions on what has worked for members.,,,,Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2017 at 4:05 PM, pucksr said:

Crayfish?

As North Americans we live in the crayfish capital of the world. Do you plan  to capture wild or purchase from the store?

Yeah Man! Here the shops almost do not sell shrimp, crayfish or crabs (here crustaceans not punch so much, some lobsters on a plate XD). You only see snails and not very varied species, a lot of tropical fish (Salt and Fres water). There is a dam near where Cambarellus Montezumae breed, I hope to get some to see what colorations I can get with cross and select. I have seen some interesting tones on the internet about this species. And i have a couple varieties of Neocaridina. Greetings.

Hope to get some like this one.

08710.jpg

@Psyklon

Good luck. I used to live near where Cambarellus ninae lived(Rockport, TX). Cambarellus texanus was endemic too. I had a really difficult time finding any specimens. They typically live in areas with other crayfish and dwarf species are very good at hiding and are very shy.

However, mollies and other live-bearers are RIDICULOUSLY easy to find. I was surprised how many different neat fish I could keep in my tank that I could catch locally.

• 2 months later...