Shrimp Food Samples!

Srs_Blk

Hi guys! Have you ever wondered what foods your shrimps will enjoy, but there’s so many different options and so many different answers people give you?
I use all of these personally. They are $2 each with a minimum of 10 choices. Shipping is $3, and free shipping if you order over $40.
Most foods usually range from $13-22 for only one type of food. But with these samples, you can try out tons of foods for the same price!!
Please send me a message if you are interested!

tumblr_oun80yMyDJ1ven4z4o2_1280.jpg.cc19dffceedbdc18a8e6e5a9b1b00409.jpg :)tumblr_oun80yMyDJ1ven4z4o4_1280.jpg.f2714ffa37451d1a5998ef92951a93ee.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have one pack of 70 samples containing everything i have including a few off the menu options for $100 shipped.  

it weighs 250g, about the weight of 8-9 full size shrimp foods.  PM if interested!

22811336_1928744487377831_2091221421_n.jpg.316a61e29bf213c1bba180c2df05c312.jpg

Do you offer like a starter pack for those of us just starting out with shrimp who have no idea what foods are good foods and which foods arent? I have some new pinto michlings and would like to get them some treats :)

8 hours ago, Stacy1 said:

Do you offer like a starter pack for those of us just starting out with shrimp who have no idea what foods are good foods and which foods arent? I have some new pinto michlings and would like to get them some treats :)

Yes of course, all of these foods can get confusing when youre just starting out. Just let me know how many samples youre looking get, and what shrimps youre keeping, and ill put together a balanced menu for them!

• 2 weeks later...