BEST&BULK SIZE shrimp food!

I would like as many people as possible to lead me to the best shrimp food for their nutritional intake as well as biggest and cheapest amount for me. Spending 20$ or a little less for a tiny little container is a little much for me. Worth it for CRS or more expensive shrimp I guess. But I am just asking. Is the shrimp dinner the best one or is there others? I've ran out of the high quality stuff and resorted back to algae wafers like I usually do. Are the algae wafers not enough nutrition? Because we can all get a lot of those off ebay etc. I usually get them at PetCo though. Thanks for your input if you have any! I will continue to do research here and on google to see about different foods. Thanks guys

http://www.theshrimptank.com/foods/glasgarten-shrimp-dinner/

There really is no one best type of food to be honest.  Although I would suggest you take a look at this article.  This guy did a test to show which foods had the best and longest interest of shrimp.  I feel the best diet is a varied one.  http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/gear/buyers-guides/articles/2016/7/21/the-big-shrimp-food-test

• 2 weeks later...

as @ClownPlanted said there is no BEST food to feed and a varied diet is your best bet. 

I am in the middle of trying out a food (pelletized) made by a friend that I have been feeding for the past 6-7 months with the intent to sell as long as I see the results I am expecting to see.  At the moment I am trying to figure out the best size for my shrimp.  I have a few trial portions I could sell.  If you are interested pm me? 

I have not gone live with this food yet, because I want to be sure that my shrimp thrive on it first.  I feed my shrimp every other day, I feed this food every time.  On Sunday I drop a mulberry leaf into the tank.  So far I have had 3 new spawns of blue dreams in one tank feeding this food.  In a tank right next to it I have had 3 new spawns of blue dreams while feeding benibachi gold the same way.  That being said once I finish my trial on this food, I will go back to my regular rotation of a few different foods thoughout a month including this one.

On 10/9/2017 at 1:24 PM, ClownPlanted said:

There really is no one best type of food to be honest.  Although I would suggest you take a look at this article.  This guy did a test to show which foods had the best and longest interest of shrimp.  I feel the best diet is a varied one.  http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/gear/buyers-guides/articles/2016/7/21/the-big-shrimp-food-test

that "test" is far from scientific.  some shrimp dont like foods others do. that "test" is personal opinion based at best.  our PWL wont touch any foods except Aqua Ede Green Food, while our JRB will eat your sneaker if you put it in there.  They've even destroyed some beautiful buce I added to their tank.  

I can get you any of the SL-Aqua foods in bulk. We supply a few breeders with large quantities of foods.  

4 hours ago, bostoneric said:

that "test" is far from scientific.  some shrimp dont like foods others do. that "test" is personal opinion based at best.  our PWL wont touch any foods except Aqua Ede Green Food, while our JRB will eat your sneaker if you put it in there.  They've even destroyed some beautiful buce I added to their tank.  

I can get you any of the SL-Aqua foods in bulk. We supply a few breeders with large quantities of foods.  

Never said that it was scientific and it even said there is no health results in that study.  With that said though it gives you an idea of what may or may not be as interesting to shrimp but I never said to go off of that and that all shrimp will follow the same results.  

With that said my CRS and PRL go absolutely nuts for the Lowkeys food.  The point is there is no one best food.  

I'm sorta late to the conversation, but currently I'm feeding flake food once a day and throwing in frozen peas and carrots. The carrots and peas act as a long term food while the flake food allows everyone to get a bite everyday. This has been the best method I have found so far for me and the shrimp have been breeding as well and doing great in general.