Red Striped Tangerine Tigers (Sunset Tigers?)

Hey  all, I know its been a while, and a lot of you probably don't know me or what I'm talking about. That's ok, enough do. While I've been away this tiger colony has been stabilizing. They are true breeding for red stripes and a few show up with orange eyes. Are people still interested in these? If so, I will offer them here exclusively for a bit. After all, without this group, I wouldn't have been able to keep any alive let alone breed this colony. And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, my apologies, you will, but some requested early knowledge so they get first requests. I hope all are doing well and I'm going to try to get caught back up.

Hi Wyzazz, thanks so much for inquiring.  There are a couple of pics on the Wall O' Water post in the Journals section.  As all of the longer time members know, I am definitely NOT a photographer, but at least they give you an idea of coloration.  As for price, they will go up on the auction page first and I'll go from there if people are interested. 

2 minutes ago, Wygglz said:

Hi Wyzazz, thanks so much for inquiring.  There are a couple of pics on the Wall O' Water post in the Journals section.  As all of the longer time members know, I am definitely NOT a photographer, but at least they give you an idea of coloration.  As for price, they will go up on the auction page first and I'll go from there if people are interested. 

I'll keep my eyes open for your post there.  Thanks!  

Hey Dazalea!! Thank you. No caradina, they are just in the same setup as the neos. They were basically neglected on and off during the past roller coaster and took care of themselves. They should be pretty easy to keep despite all starting from one pair.